5. Buttons - The buttons on this thing are tiny, and it's difficult to type.
4. Clothes - Last year I bought a suit. I knew that I had a few weddings other functions to attend, so it seemed like a good investment. Then moths ate my pants (quoteboard?). Today I got ready to get dressed for this wedding only to discover that my tie is falling apart. I didn't even know that they did that. All cheap clothes from now on.
3. Distances - It's a long drive from the Bay Area, and I have to do it again tomorrow.
2. Eighth graders - I haven't found a purpose for them yet.
1. Filler - Pretty lame when people are in a hurry and they fill in stuff. Lame.
So what annoyed you this week?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile