I'm returning to blogging after being off for a couple years. I'm not even sure that my other blog was extremely successful, but I do want to get back into it just a bit. So I'm deciding that every Friday I want to post a few quick thoughts, perhaps pose more questions than I will answer. but mostly just a few things roaming through my head.
- Spider-Man 3 comes out today. I'm worried about the reviews. They haven't been bad, just very underwhelming. I haven't been to the theater in a while. It's May and I've only seen two movies.
- We have been STAR testing all week. What a waste of educational time, money, and talent. There is no way that this is good for anyone or any part of civilization. And I say that as someonewho has watched the little shits taking the tests all week. They don't care. And while they don't, no one else should either.
- David Hasselhoff "admits battling alcoholism." If he was still driving KITT, that's a battle I would be interested in seeing.
- My high score in Solitaire is 5152. What's even worse is that Windows Vista keeps track of how many games you have played. I won't share that number.
- The bowling season ended yesterday. For us, it actually ended last week when we were officially eliminated. Yep, the defending champs are not returning to the playoffs. A week ago I had a 177 average. It dropped one this week, and probably another this week. Ah well, still quite an improvement.
Post a Comment